Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sunset paintings


Sunset is a magical time of the day, and the images above prove it. Can you believe that some of them have not been edited or edited just to a limited extent? Also this is the view from my apartment in the north of Manhattan - I know I'm very lucky to have such a view of Hudson river and beautiful sunsets. There have been so many sunsets (I miss a lot of them unfortunately); all of them are one of a kind, special, unbelievable, breathtaking... I love to see my apartment wrapped in golden burning light, and I love to feel the warmth of the setting sun enveloping my being. I love to take a minute to enjoy these peaceful quiet moments - it makes this life so much more wonderful!

These photos were taken by me over a period of two years. 
Please, give credit and link to this page if you would like to use them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are absolutely breathtaking! Sunsets over the Hudson are quite beautiful and amazing but you capture them so well! I know what you mean about the feeling you get when you see your apartment lit up with golden rays, I look forward to that moment so much because it's not often (but it's motivation to get done with work earlier!)
    Love the photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete